Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Miscarriage

Miscarriage.A difficult situation for patient and doctor both.Why me.............?Did I do something wrong?Will I have a repeat in next pregnancy.Was my doctor at fault?Did she/he missed to instruct me something,which could have prevented the miscarriage.Pregnancy is a wasteful process with 25%of pregnancies ending in miscarriage.No you are not alone and neither is it going to repeat itself in next pregnancy.Progesterone,HCG injections and bed rest are not of any confirmed value but it gives both the concerened sides i.e doctor and the patient the feeling that something is being done.Its a traumatic condition emotionally.If you are one of such would be moms who has undergone any such experience.Don't loose heart.Its not an end..........
http://www.rcog.org.uk/womens-health/clinical-guidance/early-miscarriage-information-you

No comments:

Followers