Friday, June 24, 2011

Role reversal

I think I can be a potential astrologer.In fact many Obstetrician have already donned that cap.
Don't get surprised..........!!I Thought not to comment anything on Poor Aishwarya Rai and her Pregnancy but the way whole media(you can still forgive them),astrologers and even well known Gynaecologists of well known Institutions have been issuing statements ,I feel deep sympathy for the Lady.Agreed she is a celebrity and open to public scrutiny but so much so that you talk about her Pregnancy and looks and bodily changes in such great detail that it is in poor taste.
As per a National daily,an astrologer has commented that she would need to drink milk in her pregnancy.Great..........I tell that to all my patients.So you see ,I have the potential to be an astrologer.Some one said she will have most likely a Cesarean.For that matter I can predict it much better,so is that astrology?
Now Obstetricians are predicting if it is an IVF pregnancy or normal conception.Someone  is predicting her trimester of pregnancy.That's is what is called role reversal..........Doctors doing predictions and astrologers giving medical advise.
Just wondering how commercial and stupid we have become.

No comments:

Followers