Friday, July 29, 2011

Babymoon Destinations in India

 I posted earlier in one of my posts that one of my patient wished to know of any Babymoon destination in India.I had no clue and googled out to understand the concept.
It is a western concept.A nice one though.It means that Usually the couples take a break in second trimester by 24 weeks of Pregnancy to a spa kind of place where ther can have compined Prenatal/antenatal classes with relaxation which ofcourse come for a price.( http://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/pregnancy/antenatal_classes/learning_in_luxury.asp )
In India we don't have any such classes.Considering that the mindset has changed in the Indian urban population I think we do need such destinations.
As a blog reader,what is your opinion?Do share it on the blog.

No comments:

Followers