Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Back from Germany

First of all ,sorry to all my patients who had any trouble due to my being out of Gurgaon for 5 days.Though I try to insure that none of my patient is left unattended in my absence.I have a team headed by Dr Veenu Agarwal which insures that you are managed in my absence as per the same protocol as created by me after research of evidence based Management.So whether I am in town or not under the care of my team your management will still be the same.

Now that isn't what the post was about.It was about my Germany Visit.This Visit was for a specific reason.Those who have been following my blog must be aware about my passion to follow urogynaecology and to treat patients of Urinary incontinence who keep on suffering in silence for long years.Are scared even to sit on a sofa at their home lest they might wet them.

At Max Hospital with the support of our CEO and GM Operations I intend to start a full fledged Urogynaecology department.My visit was related to it only.It was a masters workshop at Ehingen City,Germany.The idea was to see what other masters are doing and whether you should do things differently.





It was a highly successful trip and I came satisfied that we won't be providing a care an less than the best of urogynaecology centres in the world to such patients.Follow my blog to get an update soon.In the meantime if you or any one of your family member has an incontinence issue......don't shy.Help is very near. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mау ӏ simply just ѕay what a cоmfort to discоvег somebody that truly understands what they are discussing over the
intегnet. You actuаlly realize how to bгing a problem to light
and maκe it іmportаnt. Morе and mοre people ought to read
this anԁ understanԁ this side of the story.
Ӏ wаs suгprised yοu aren't more popular because you certainly possess the gift.
My web page: Wellness Solutions Thailand

Followers