Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My new website

Dear Blog Readers,

I have updated my website www.drkaushikidwivedee.com  and would request you to visit the site to know the changes that would be there in my practice timings and places.

  • My personal clinic at Nirvana Courtyard (CLINIC NIRVANA) would become functional latest by 3rd week of this month.I hope that will help in streamlining my appointments as most of you have complained of unavalibility of slots at Max Gurgaon.
  • I intend to spend my OPD timings equally between the two places i.e Max Hospital Gurgaon and Clinic Nirvana.
  • For appointments please call 9899559807.
  • For clinical queries you can use my personal mobile number and would prefer a text to a call.I find it more convenient.
                                                                                     

                                                                                               Love

                                                                                              Kaushiki
                                                    

No comments:

Followers