Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Oh so famous


People ask me how is the settling down back to Gurgaon.And my answer is slow and steady. Well yes, exactly that is what it has been.

When I was about to join Artemis Hospital,there was continous enquiry at our call centre as if every pregnant Lady in Gurgaon just wished to shift over to me.But no...this isn't how things work.That was just initial frenzy.And it has settled down quite a bit.

I do get patients,every day 2 to 3  new ones ,who already have heard something positive about me .But yes it isn't a busy clinic by any standards ,certainly not by the standards I left it in 2014.So the upside is that I get plenty of time to talk to these patients and their families and their kids.All are happy and I enjoy the chats just like I used to do so in 2007 when I started initially in Gurgaon.

But today I was surprised.The patient who visited in my clinic ( she was following my India return ever since she got shifted to Gurgaon) is actually my tower mate and we live just 1 floor apart.And she had no clue.This much for my socializing and advertising.

As if this was not enough for me to feel bad about my anti social nature and lack of PR.another gentleman whom I met in my building lift and on knowing my name asked-Kaushiki,the famous Kaushiki Dwivedee,you live on this floor.Heard so much about you seen for the first time.Now tell me,wasn't it enough to make me feel so bad about my PR skills.

I don't have as many patients as I would like to and their are people who are trying to trace Kaushiki Dwivedee out.Need to do something fast.

Marketing.New paper ads!!Any suggestions?

No comments:

Followers